CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture, and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and medical research.
In support of the CAMRIS-implemented, USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity, we seek an Evaluation Specialist for the endline study for the performance evaluation of the Early Grade Reading Program (EGRP). The evaluation team will conduct a longitudinal study using qualitative data collection and analysis of institutional and human resources capacity and will track key indicators monitored by EGRP itself (e.g., counterpart financing, number of coaches/mentors trained per school, etc.).
* Serve as a key member of the evaluation team by providing expertise and quality assurance on evaluation methods and issues.
* With supervision from team leader the incumbent will be responsible for supporting in evaluation design and methodology, training and monitoring field researchers, data management, analysis and report writing.
* Participate in planning and briefing meetings, data collection, data management, data analysis, and development of presentations and reports.
* Support evaluation team to ensure timely and quality delivery of outputs (deliverables).
* Master’s degree or higher level of education in a relevant technical area (public health, pharmacy, nursing, social science).
* At least five years of experience in health program implementation and monitoring and evaluation, including design and implementation of evaluations.
* Strong qualitative evaluation and analytical skills.
* Good presentation and writing skills, including report writing experience.
* Familiarity with USAID health programs/projects.
* Familiarity with USAID M&E policies and practices, including evaluation policies, results frameworks, and performance monitoring plans.
* Fluency in Nepali is required.