Monitoring and Evaluation Director
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for Multiple Positions for a Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea-based project under the Forestry & Natural Resource Management (FNRM) Unit. The responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are described in the attached position descriptions. The position is contingent upon receipt of donor funding.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Winrock provides excellent benefits for staff.
Monitoring & Evaluation Director
- Masters in any relevant field (or equivalent with additional professional experience).
- At least five years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong skills in data collection, analysis and management.
- Demonstrated success managing and entering data into complex databases.
- Experience working with communities, government entities, and NGOs.
- USAID experience highly desired.
- Experience with DevResults system highly desired.
- Experience in conservation in Papua New Guinea is a plus.
- Fluency in English required.
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer. Nationals encouraged to apply.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply through Winrock International's career site by submitting their CV and cover letter here - https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2231932