Singaporean humanitarian organisation Mercy Relief is looking for a colleague working as Assitant Manager/Manager position for International Programme Team. Interested applicants can email their resume (please indicate your current and expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
A. Disaster Response
- Monitor disasters, plan and execute disaster response operations in assigned country(s) including but not limited to field deployment.
- Manage and oversee during times of disaster as the operational leadership for assigned country(s) in delivering humanitarian aid to recipient communities.
- Mobilize partner agencies and local communities in assigned country(s) to prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters.
B. Programme/Project Development & Management
- Lead and manage all programme/project development work in assigned country(s), by facilitating needs assessments and participatory stakeholder workshops involving partner agencies and recipient communities, monitoring progress against implementation plans, and ensuring that learning from review feedbacks into ongoing programme/project development.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to all programme locations of assigned country (s) with the aim of providing project directions and support to partners in terms of project service delivery, donor compliance and programme implementation.
- Undertake project impact assessments as necessary. Assist in coordinating internal and external management reviews/audits or other management services or evaluation activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate donor/volunteer engagement visits, whenever applicable.
- Capacitate and manage an in-country team to meet overall programme/project goals and objectives.
- Ensure programme/project deliverables are met within timelines agreed and achieve impact targets set.
C. Finance Management
- Forecast, develop, manage and review programme budgeting and execution, monitoring and tracking expenditure, financial and narrative reporting.
- Ensure effective systems are in place for proper controls over all income and expenditure, and ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures as well as local laws.
- Maintain appropriate files and documentation of all programme/project development &execution, correspondence and activities.
D. Programme/Project funding/ donor liaison
- Develop quality funding proposals for new sources of programme and project funding.
- Donor liaison as required, including preparation of donor reports and delivering presentations to key stakeholders.
E. Internal & External Training and Development
- Develop, improve and maintain project management system (project development, implementation and monitoring & evaluation) with IP Head.
- Develop, create and deliver training content and tools to generate stakeholders’ interests in MR’s work and to improve MR staff and in assigned country’s delivery capacity and capability.
Applications with your resumes to be sent by email or postal service to
The HR Manager, Mercy Relief Limited 160 Lorong 1 #01-1568 Toa Payoh Singapore 310160