Protection Project Manager
he Maram Foundation for Relief and Development (Maram) is a non-profit organization, founded by American-Syrian activists with the aim of alleviating the suffering of people in need since its inception to date the foundation had delivered lifesaving aid and developmental projects to hundreds of thousands of Syrian IDPs and refugees along with host committees. For more information please visit our
Vacancy Ref. no: MF-HR/18-120
Protection Project Manager:
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Oversee implementation of activities ensuring that services are delivered on time, on budget and in compliance with donor regulations
Ensure activities of the project are implemented in ways that are responsive to the beneficiaries and in line with Maram Foundations principles, values and compliant with donor procedures.
Monitoring program progress against both programmatic and budgetary targets, making adjustments to design as necessary in a timely fashion, and ensuring items are coded correctly and payments are made on time.
Preparation of timely and high-quality programme and donor reports on activities in compliance with internal Maram Foundation requirements and any relevant external donor requirements
Develops & coordinates work plans and time schedules for center activities in line with project proposals and takes the decision to see the implementation of the plans.
Manages the allocated budget in close contact with the Finance Department
Day to day supervision and support of team members under his / her supervision; overall general management of the team.
Ensuring that narrative and financial reports are prepared in accordance with the requirements and regulations of the donor agencies prior to submission;
Represents Maram Foundation with stakeholders such as public authorities, local governments, INGOs, national NGOs, and others, as delegated by the Program Coordinator.
- Previous experience working with International NGO's, Turkish NGO's or UN agencies (3+ years).
- Background in protection or field related to protection such as psychology or sociology.
- Familiarity with NGO's and public institutions
- Strong communication skills, a good team worker
- Proven capacity to supervise, and coach staff in project management
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically
- Ability to write a clear and well-argued assessment and Very good reporting skills team player who is able to work collaboratively and with people of diverse backgrounds
- Computer literate with experience in MS office
- Fluent English and Turkish are required (Writing - Reading).
The Interested candidate is kindly requested to send CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31-August-2018 and include the Vacancy Reference number in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted