Project Officer Turkey (div/f/m)
The full-time position (40hrs/week) will be based in Berlin, Germany for a period of 12 months (extendable), starting as soon as possible. Frequent travel to the region and to other places in Europe and beyond is required.
Main tasks of the position include:
- Provide administrative support (workshops, conferences, travels, meetings, etc.) in close cooperation with local partner organisations;
- Support in writing and editing concepts and reports on activities, country-specific issues and political developments;
- Support in thematic background research and translation, and perform additional tasks as required for the implementation of activities;
- Support the team with activity-related financial planning, budgeting, and financial documentation, closely liaising with the financial department.
- Master’s degree in political or social science;
- Appropriate professional experience (internships count);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish, German, and English;
- Experience in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong organisational and management skills;
- Politically sensitive and empathetic approach towards partners and target groups;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Please submit your CV and cover letter as well as diplomas, certificates and references (letters or contact information) until 29 July 2018 through our online application system:
We look forward to receiving your application!