Human Resources Officer Responsibilities.Include: Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. Providing counselling on policies and procedures. Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and assisting in the hiring process by collect and archiving all the related documents...
Job title-: Human Resources Officer
Reporting to-: Human Resources Coordinator
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Advise on policies and procedures, and follow up on proper implementation on work environment.
• Supporting the management of disciplinary cases and grievances.
• Participation in the recruitment process through the preparation and publication of job advertisements, verification of
application forms, short listings, interviewing and selection of candidates. Assist in recruiting staff inside Syria.
• Receive and verify all the human resources documents in the project from the HR Officer-Syria and save it, then send
copies to the direct managers.
• Following up the signing of contracts with human resources working in the project and keeping it, as well as sending a
signed copy of the administration.
• Introducing the new staff to the objectives, values and principles of work in the organization and clarifying the policies
and procedures for them and the current staff in the event of updating and developing policies.
• Coordinate with the concerned departments to design a policy definition program according to (the nature of work for the
staff as well as the place of work).
• Cooperation and coordination with the Finance Department and all departments.
• Maintain and update the staff database periodically.
• Follow-up performance of staff working in the organization.
• To propose training courses for staff members in the field of capacity building and nominate for upcoming courses.
•Attend all meetings to which she is asked to participate and which relate to the project and its work.
• Submit periodic reports on her work to her direct supervisor/manager.
• Propose whatever she deems appropriate to improve the quality of work.
• Carry out other tasks assigned to her at the request of her supervisor/manager.
Context/specific skills, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred in HR Management field).
• At least one year of experience in HR department.
• Knowledge and commitment to the principles of humanitarian action of the Organization.
• Work under pressure.
• Commitment and responsibility.
• Good communication skills.
• High proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
Both Arabic & English – Fluent.
Persons (Females)who are interested in this position can apply by this link