Project & Proposal Development Officer (Volunteer)
We are Community Center for Integrated Development (CCID). We are community development experts recognizing that for the world to become sustainable, the potential of communities must be harnessed. We work in the community cognizant of the fact that majority of indigenous people live below the poverty line in communities around Cameroon. We therefore work with communities to find ways to bring diverse groups together and leverage their abilities, interests, and resources in order to engender shared value and benefits. To learn about our programming, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtp7Nky3UuM t
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to fill the role of Project & Proposal Development volunteer Officer to develop our Gender Equality and Sexual and Reproductive Rights and Health programmes.This role can be performed from any part of the world (remote location). We are particularly interested in developing programs that allow us to monitor SRHR in Cameroon and write Policy briefs and position papers from a youthful perspective. As part of this, we want the project manager to consider Engaging men and boys in dialogues that promote gender equality as a keyinterventions. We are looking at organising gender transformative dialogues.
Key responsibilities for this position developing programmes and writing project proposals. Specific duties involve:
- serve as primary proposal writer, drafting and editing competitive proposal
- Develop and utilize tools, templates and work processes that result in streamlined and efficient proposal development and teamwork.
- To provide the conceptual and writing skills needed to write concept papers and proposals
- Advanced degree preferred
- Five years of experience in proposal writing, including conceptualizing and technical writing. (submit samples of proposals and other writing samples)
- Demonstrated success in writing proposals that were subsequently funded
- Outstanding English writing skills and strong analytical, capacity assessment, and planning skills
- Strong capacity for developing budgets for development projects
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter with time commitment by email to email@example.com