We are Community Center for Integrated Development (CCID). We are community development experts recognizing that for the world to become sustainable, the potential of communities must be harnessed. We work in the community cognizant of the fact that majority of indigenous people live below the poverty line in communities around Cameroon. We therefore work with communities to find ways to bring diverse groups together and leverage their abilities, interests, and resources in order to engender shared value and benefits. To learn about our programming, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtp7Nky3UuM t
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to fill the role of Grant Manager who will be responsible for developing and writing grant proposals to grant-making organizations and will persuasively communicate CCID’s mission and programmes to potential funders .This role can be performed from any part of the world (remote location).
The Grant Writer will assemble and submit grant requests, establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with granter contacts, conduct prospect research, and maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines.
This position requires someone who has excellent research, writing, and communication skills, is self-motivated, reliable, organized, thorough and timely. This is a volunteer position.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents.
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant.
- Work with the Board of Directors to compile financials and data.
- Communicate the organization’s mission and programs to potential funders.
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develop and maintains a proposal calendar.
- Coordinate and follow up on the progress of submitted proposals.
- Develop an annual grants strategy.
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate, and solicit new grants.
- Advanced degree preferred
- 02 - 05 years of experience in proposal writing, including conceptualizing and technical writing. (submit samples of proposals and other writing samples)
- Outstanding English writing skills and strong analytical, capacity assessment, and planning skills
- Strong capacity for developing budgets for development projects
How to apply
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter with time commitment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org