Chief of Party of Madad Project Lebanon-Jordan
Title: Chief of Party of Madad Project Lebanon-Jordan
Country: Avsi Lebanon
Closing Date: April 30th, 2018
Duty Station: Jounieh and Beirut
Period: 12 months
Starting Date: June 1st, 2018
Main objective: Coordinate and manage the project in cooperation with the other NGOs and project managers of the consortium.
Reporting to: Country Representative and Regional Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor that the Action is implemented in accordance with the Contract with EU
- Ensure coordination with all partners in the implementation of the action
- Is the intermediary for all communication between partners and the donor
- Ensure high-quality programming through technical guidance and support that is grounded in the program’s strategic objectives and adheres to expected technical quality and reporting requirements;
- Coordinate planning responsibilities, including the production of annual workplans, procurement plan;
- Act as liaison to donor and government;
- Coordinate with the M&E Manager, the Communication Manager and the Education Specialist for the achievement of action results;
- Guide and oversee the alignment of the budget to expected results;
- Coordinate among agencies and prepare quarterly reports and all required reports for the donor
- Ensure compliance with HQ and donor requirements, policies and regulations
- Is responsible for setting the agenda and chairing the meetings of the Program Leading Committee
- Is member of the Program Steering Committee
· Degree, preferably in Social Studies, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics, International Relations or equivalent;
· At least five years working experience in the development/humanitarian field, preferably in management positions. Experience in EU Project Management is a plus.
· Good knowledge of English and French languages, knowledge of Arabic is an added value.
How to apply:
Send your CV by email to email@example.com Please, specify in the subject of the mail the code of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Name, position and contacts (telephone and mail) of two referees.
- First date of availability to take up place in the field.