Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Peru
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will manage the day to day implementation of Peru's framework, strategy, and system for high-quality monitoring and evaluation, learning and knowledge management. S/he will work in close collaboration with the Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to integrate technical tools and approaches into the MOCCA project and ensure that the project's technical foundation is solidly anchored in quality and performance improvements. The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will analyze and document project results and impact, compiles reports and all other submissions to appropriate parties and assures transparency in the performance data system. S/he will participate in the determination of performance indicators and targets to assure the expectations and required results are understood.
- Work with the Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to define and implement monitoring, evaluation, and learning conceptual framework for Peru.
- Implement appropriate mechanisms for monitoring and tracking of program activities and results;
- Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and adjust as needed;
- Undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of M&E and to identify where adaptations and improvements might be needed;
- Provide regular updates on project progress against key metrics to the M&E Specialist for inclusion in donor reports, work planning and learning events;
- Lead the regular sharing and learning from the findings of M&E data with program staff and partners;
Demonstrate the highest degree of integrity throughout all activities and raise any concerns with implementation quality immediately with the M&E Specialist.
Bachelor's degree in social sciences, information sciences, computer science statistics or related field, Master's degree preferred;
Minimum of 5 years' experience in managing and oversight of monitoring and evaluation systems for international field programs;
Knowledge of relational databases to store, manage, and analyze data and create reports and dashboards;
- Demonstrated experience in providing guidance to technical teams in developing and updating monitoring Performance Management Plans (PMPs) as well as creating and managing PMPs;
- Desired experience in monitoring and evaluation systems for US Government or other donors;
- Willingness and ability to travel to developing countries on an as needed basis;
- Fluency in Spanish required.
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bS5kdXJhbmQuNjgzNjIuMzgzMEBwYWxsYWRpdW0uYX...