Internship – Marketing
Support Medair’s print fundraising activity in the creation, publishing and reporting on their successive efforts.
Global Support Office (GSO) provides operational guidance for country programmes, along with both technical and compassionate support for our relief workers. Within our headquarters and affiliate offices, we are also responsible for promoting the work of Medair to the world, to raise and manage the funds needed to run our life-saving and sustaining programmes, and to recruit international and HQ staff.
Workplace & Working Conditions
Medair Global Support Office (GSO), Lausanne, Switzerland. Swiss or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland, can apply.
Starting Date / Initial Contract Details
As soon as possible. 80% to 100%, 4 months minimum – 9 months ideally.
Key Activity Areas
- Research and statistics (30%).
- Direct marketing supplier’s management (20%).
- Implementation of various projects.
- Donor product development.
- Donor relation.
- Event management.
- Direct Marketing tools development.
- Procedure redaction.
- Internal Trainings projects.
- Various paperwork tasks (Putting into envelops, hand writing thank you cards…).
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
- Education in communications, marketing, fundraising, administration or equivalent job experience an asset.
- Fluency French and good English both spoken and written required.
- Swiss German an asset.
Experience / Competencies
- 3 months experience in a team work environment.
- Proficient in MS office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience with CMS and CRM systems an asset.
- Willing to work within Medair’s values.
- Passionate, innovative, creative, persistent, committed, optimistic and accountable.
- Maintains positive attitude in stressful circumstances.
- Capable of working in a multicultural environment.
- Honest and trustworthy, precise and organized.
- Flexible to adjust with internal and external changes, comfortable with dealing with different colleagues as projects require.
Benefits Package Provided to International Headquarters Internship Staff
- Salary of 1670 CHF/month at 100%.
- Holiday allocation.
- Accident, death and disability insurance coverage; health insurance for loss of earnings (> 6 months internship).
- Great working environment.
- The opportunity to work in an organisation where your contributions make a difference for the world’s most vulnerable.