Human Resources Manager
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Human Resources Manager (HRM) is responsible for overseeing the Human Resources function for the country programme including workforce planning, recruitment, induction, learning and development, performance management, employee relations, policy and practice, and also provides coaching to managers and a link between the offices to ensure a consistent approach and high quality standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related discipline
- A post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management
- At least 4 years’ experience working as an HR Manager or Senior HR Professional
- In depth knowledge and experience in employment law, reward and recognition, employee relations and learning and development
- Experience in staff training and facilitation
- Experience in general office administration
Due to the urgency of this position the vacancy may be closed at any time before the deadline.
Salary - NGN 5,386,500 per annum
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.