Research Senior Advisor
DAI Global Health seeks Research Senior Advisor candidates for an expected USAID health systems project in Zambia. The purpose of the project is to support strengthening of the national health management information system (HMIS), build capacity for monitoring, evaluation and research within government and non-governmental partners, and expand the evidence base for health programming.
The Researcher Senior Advisor will contribute to building the evidence base for health programming in malaria, nutrition, family planning, maternal and child health, and HIV and will oversee activities such as operations research, special studies, assessments, and big data analyses. The Researcher Senior Advisor will provide technical assistance to the development of Zambian research institutions and junior Zambian researchers. The Researcher Senior Advisor must have:
- Master’s degree in a related field required; PhD preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in health research, involving a range of research activities and products. Qualitative and quantitative research experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting research in developing countries. Wide range of publications and conference presentations
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, including evidence of quality report writing and presentations. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with quality products
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills