Deputy Chief of Party
DAI Global Health seeks Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) candidates for an expected USAID health systems project in Zambia. The purpose of the project is to support strengthening of the national health management information system (HMIS), build capacity for monitoring, evaluation and research within government and non-governmental partners, and expand the evidence base for health programming.
The DCOP will coordinate and be responsible for project results and will be the primary liaison with USAID/Zambia and the Government of the Republic of Zambia. The DCOP must have:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in HMIS and research
- Demonstrated progressive experience working in partnership with community-based organizations and other stakeholders
- Significant experience with USG- or USAID-funded activities or other internationally funded activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, including evidence of quality report writing and presentations. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with quality products