Coordinator - Transformation Delivery
This role is responsible for -
- Supporting the Transformation Delivery Department's directors based in London with professional administrative assistance as well as providing coordination between their London and regional based teams. For the Directors this will include diary management, travel support, internal and external meeting coordination and general administration. For the wider teams this includes being a point of contact for general enquiries and providing guidance on correct practice and procedures
Working with the Transformation Delivery Team Plan lead with defining the Team Plan, developing required content and coordinating associated activities. This is key to ensure the success of the team through a focus on learning and development, career development and talent management
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment
Experience of dealing with complex diary and international travel arrangements
Strong planning/anticipation and organisational skills; experience of planning and organising meetings and events, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong coordination and time management skills. Ability to plan ahead, anticipate requirements, problems and obstacles, juggle competing priorities successfully, and work effectively and calmly under pressure to tight deadlines.
This role offers a competitive package in the context of the sector, a competitive company pension scheme, life assurance, and 30 days annual leave.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bGF1cmEuNzcyNDguMzgzMEBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW...