Grants Manager II
The Grants Manager will be responsible for the overall financial management of the program. S/he will oversee the effective and appropriate use of financial resources of the project and will develop effective mechanisms for budgeting, expenditure and liquidation tracking, and financial reporting, for the prime partner and any sub-awardees. S/he will ensure that project financial management processes for both CRS and consortium and implementing partners are in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), USAID rules and regulations, and country legal requirements, and that all required project financial reports are prepared and submitted in a timely manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance ore related field plus a qualification in accounting (ICSA/ACCA or equivalent);
- At least 10 years’ experience in financial management for large, complex activities, of which at least five years were working in the field of international development;
- Extensive financial and grant management experience working with non-governmental organization sub-recipients and other sub-grantees
- Familiarity with USAID financial regulations, policies and practices; as evidenced by experience working at a senior level on a USAID funded grant;
- Knowledge of SunSystems financial accounting package or similar financial management and reporting software;
- Flexibility to work both in a team and independently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English; and
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally, as required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should download the CRS Application Form using this link CRS Application Form and send with a detailed 3-page resume both in a single file document to email@example.com.
“CRS is an equal –opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’