Technical Director - HIV Services
The Technical Director, HIV Services will have oversight of components of the project that interface with clinical service provision to contribute directly towards the achievement of the UNAIDS 90-90-90 target. S/he will ensure technical quality of HIV prevention and screening interventions and ensure a smooth clinic-community continuum of services for children and adolescents living with HIV. S/he will work closely with other members of the technical team to ensure smooth integration of HIV services with cross-cutting areas of OVC programming, including household economic strengthening, nutrition, parenting, child protection, and access to education, in line with PEPFAR guidelines and global standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- A primary degree in medicine, nursing or equivalent, with a relevant Master’s level qualification;
- At least seven years of experience working on health projects in a development context, with at least three years implementing or managing HIV-focused clinical and/or community-based services;
- Technical expertise and experience with clinical programming domain guidelines around HIV testing and counseling, PMTCT, HIV-exposed infants, and CLHIV care and support;
- Demonstrated knowledge of policy and programs serving vulnerable adolescent girls and young women at high risk of HIV acquisition;
- Hands-on experience with PEPFAR project management processes and application of PEPFAR technical and administrative guidelines;
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s institutional, policy and programming context for HIV clinical and community services, including knowledge of the social welfare and health sectors in Nigeria;
- Demonstrated ability to engage government and represent OVC priorities and issues as they relate to children and adolescent living with or at high risk of HIV;
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build and motivate a team working with state and local government, community organizations, communities and families;
- Flexibility to work both in a team and independently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English; and
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally, as required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should download the CRS Application Form using this link CRS Application Form and send with a detailed 3-page resume both in a single file document to email@example.com.
“CRS is an equal –opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’