Private Sector Partnership Manager
Creative is seeking a Private Sector Partnership Manager for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Tunisia. The project is expected to apply a community-led approach to address youth and community needs and build community resilience. The activity will support communities in creating alternative pathways for youth through activities that intentionally engage youth within their communities to promote positive outcomes. The Private Sector Partnership Manager will be responsible for supporting overall program implementation and activities by providing in-depth and conceptual input from a private sector engagement lens to overall program strategy and work plans.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position reports to the Chief of Party.
- Develop market outreach strategy to establish a network of private sector actors with robust youth facilitation services, such as internships and career counseling.
- Assessment of private sector demand for specific skills to fill available positions, and document relevant vocational and soft skills training offered by private employers.
- Develop entrepreneurship services such as business plan competitions and mentoring.
- Work with market actors to promote youth-owned or youth-focused businesses providing critical value chain services.
- Develop relationships with financial services institutions to promote youth-friendly services.
- Oversee the design and implementation of private sector interventions, in collaboration with the COP and USAID.
- Develop strategies for market outreach to private sector actors with existing internships, career counseling programs, or other youth facilitation services.
- Design competitions, mentoring approaches, and other activities to develop entrepreneurial awareness and skills.
- Assess key value chains and identify market actors to document entry points for youth entrepreneurs and youth-focused businesses.
- Develop and deepen networks of private sector stakeholders, fostering opportunities for partnerships and collaborative efforts for youth employment activities.
- Build bridges between the private sector and community representatives to explore opportunities for youth to engage in employment and civic engagement activities.
- Provide in-depth input on informed private sector engagement strategies to the overall country program strategy as well as regional program strategies and work plans.
- Provide advice on strategic private sector engagement to the COP, donor, and activity development staff as part of program activities; assist in the identification of program opportunities and local partners.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in Education, Business, Economics, Public Policy, or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in private sector and workforce development;
- Excellent track record of achieving improved employment outcomes in similar workforce development activities;
- Experience in designing and delivering life skills programming for youth;
- Proven understanding of needs to support youth active in the informal sector; and
- Fluency in English and Arabic required.
Please apply on company website: https://rew21.ultipro.com/CRE1010/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*CA821B2...