PROGRAMS COORDINATOR M/F - PAKISTAN
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
The Programs Coordinator is an expert in project cycle management, which is supervising several Projects Managers and/or Officers, on various domains of intervention: FSL, WASH, Child Protection, Shelter and NFI.
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE is recruiting a programs coordinator based in Islamabad (Pakistan).
Operational strategy & Coordination
- To be part of the Coordination Team (SMT)
- To participate in the analysis and proposal of solutions for all decisions impacting the mission in general.
Project Cycle Management
Elaborate monitoring and evaluation tools, supervise satisfaction surveys and results, measure the realization of the projects, and propose adjustments for the projects.
To ensure the conception of the projects: needs assessments, baseline survey, and proposal of actions.
To supervise the implementation of the projects: planning of activities, follow-up of the implementation, collect of sources of verifications.
To define partnership modalities with the operational partners, be in charge of the partnerships, define and supervise the capacity building plans for the partners.
- To participate in the recruitment of project human resources: elaborate and correct technical tests, prepare and conduct interviews.
- To manage and evaluate the performance of the team members
SUPPORTS: Admin, Finance and Log (in cooperation with the Admin Coordinator)
- To manage the program budgets: regular monitoring of the expenditure states, according to the allocated budgets and programmatic forecasts, validation of the expenditures s/he is responsible for.
- To prepare the planning of expenditures, the cash-flow plan and the cash flow request for his/her field
Representation (under HoM request) : To represent SIF as part of the implementation of activities to operational partners and to the local and regional authorities.
- To elaborate activities monthly reports for the Head of Mission
- To elaborate donors reports according to the requested deadlines.
The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive and is evolving according to the needs of the organization. Being an association with limited resources, versatility and flexibility are necessary in order to overcome any difficulty temporary and exceptional.
The employee may be requested to perform other tasks in accordance with it job category, in case of need related to the functioning of the Association or to changes in its policy and it organization, and respecting the pattern of fixed-term contract.
· Minimum 5 years of previous experience in humanitarian work, including previous experiences as Programs Coordinator.
· Substantial experience of strategic thinking, including identifying, analyzing, problem solving and responding to opportunities and challenges and the ability to translate these into practical plans of action.
· Extensive experience of securing substantial external funding.
· Extensive knowledge and experience of project planning and budget holding; proposal and report writing.
· Knowledge and understanding of project management tools (Logical Framework analysis, project cycle management, objectives and indicators etc.)
· Strong leadership skills and a supportive management style (experience managing national and expatriate staff)
· Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English (and desirably French and/or Arabic)
· Ability to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with partners including local authorities.
· Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
Being an association with limited means, versatility and flexibility are necessary in order to overcome any difficulty temporary and exceptional.
The employee may be affected to perform other tasks in accordance with it job category, in case of need related to the functioning of the Association or to changes in its policy and it organization, and respecting the pattern of fixed-term contract.
- French fixed term contract
- Remuneration according to profile
- Monthly perdiem
- Social and medical cover
Please apply in the link : https://secours-islamique-fr.jobs.net/fr-FR/job/coordinateur-de-programm...
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;
We will study every application with required skills for the position.