Chief of party
Chemonics seeks a chief of party for an anticipated USAID water and energy program in the Philippines. The chief of party, based in Manila, will provide overall leadership, management, and technical direction. Regional travel may be required. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Advanced degree in engineering, natural resources management, water supply and sanitation, resource economics, sustainable energy, or a related field required
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience leading programs of similar scope and complexity
- Expertise in developing programs to improve water or energy security and access to energy, water, and sanitation services, or to build resilient delivery systems in the water or energy sector
- Proven success managing complex international donor projects; USAID experience preferred
- Experience supporting finance of water or energy programs, including developing and managing public-private partnerships
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in writing and speaking English required; knowledge of Tagalog preferred
Send resume and cover letter in electronic submissions to PhilippinesWEArecruitment@chemonics.com with the subject line “Chief of Party” by December 8, 2017. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.