Resource Development Manager - FOI
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented individual for the role of a Resource Development Manager - Foundations, Organizations, and Institutions (FOI). The goal of this opportunity is to seek funding from FOI, either directly or in collaboration with the HFHI global team, or the NO's in the region. This position will be based in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- With the RD department team, to design strategies that makes possible the initiatives of PDI (Promotion, Defense and Incidence), Caribbean Strategy for Disasters Attention, and strategic programs in the organizations of Haiti and Nicaragua. Also to develop capacity in NOs and partners and to fundraise for approved of projects. To develop capacities with the NOs to respond effectively to potential partners.
- To support to the Communications Department with the “Brand Recognition Strategy."
- To facilitate workshops for the LAC Area Office and/or the NOs.
- To provide basic support to Corporate initiatives working together as a team with the Resource Development Manager for Corporations.
- To support the Donor Satisfaction process in collaboration with the Resource Development team in LAC.
To act as a “bridge” by:
- Supporting the NOs in the LAC region in the search for funds from and provision of accountability, reports, communications, acknowledgements, etc., to their prospective and current FOI donors.
- Supporting HFHI headquarters in the search for funds from and provision of accountability, reports, communications, acknowledgements, etc., to their prospective and current FOI donors.
- Answering each request for service or information within a 24 hour period, when possible.
To closely accompany the NOs and in particular the NOs in the growth strategy : Mexico, Sao Paulo, and Colombia. The services rendered include:
- Provision of technical assistance in Resource Development (materials, international policies, advice, coaching, contacts, elaboration of proposals).
- Participation in the LAC country committees for these national organizations.
- Design/ facilitation/ review of Resource Development plans for NOs, both annual and strategic.
- Revision and pursuit of projects in different stages sent by NOs.
- Implementation and monitoring the Donor Satisfaction Process.
- Support in the recruitment, induction and evaluation of the Resource Development personnel in those countries.
To support the implementation of fundraising campaigns in the region. This includes:
- Acting as an advisor in the signing of the MOU.
- Review of the Terms of Reference for the hiring of consultants.
- Participation in the selection of consultancy companies, reviewing their proposals and presentations.
- Support to NOs in the planning and implementation of the Campaign.
- Service as bridge between HFHI headquarters and the countries that are participating in the Campaign, in terms of consultancy and services offered by HFHI.
- Bachelor's degree in Resource Development or related studies.
- 5 year of proven work experience with global donors (US, EU, Spain, etc.)
- Project writing experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, information and tasks simultaneously.
- Project Management skills.
- Experience in mentoring / training in resource development.
- Experience in multi-cultural environments.
- Fully bilingual: English / Spanish.
To be considered for this opportunity, please be sure to apply via the link: https://www.habitat.org/about/careers/resource-development-manager-foi-0