Digital Fundraising Specialist
The Digital Fundraising Specialist will play a key role in the successful execution and tracking of all digital fundraising programs. The right personsuccessful candidate is someone who is passionate about changing the world and is equally passionate about data and online fundraising. From maintaining and analyzing donor data to deploying emails, the digital specialist is data-driven, analytical and enjoys a fast-paced and fun environment.
· Works with database manager and finance team to ensure optimal data flow between, online and offline databases, developing and maintaining related business processes and data standards, providing transaction information as required
· Ensure online donors have a good online experience from time of donation, to receipting, to stewardship via personalization and automation
· Manage online e-commerce platforms (CARE Gift Catalogue)
· Collaborate with other fundraising and public engagement teams on organizational initiatives
· Responsible for all online database hygiene including merges, clean up, security upgrades, quality control
· Work with finance team to develop and maintain online-specific reporting to monitor and optimize online fundraising success
Is this right for you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
· You are an online Customer Relationship Management pro
· You are data obsessed
· You are happy and comfortable with the financial aspects of fundraising
· You have strong oral communication skills and can connect with diverse audiences
· You are comfortable with some the following tools: Excel, SQL, HTML, CSS, PHP, Google Analytics
What would make you extraordinary?
· Fluency in French
· Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge and RE NXT
· Previous experience with Blackbaud RELO Connector or O-Matic
What we offer:
Generous leave entitlements, including December holiday closure;
Full benefits: dental, medical, vision care, paramedical, life insurance (some exceptions may apply) and professional and confidential Employee Assistance Program services;
Learning and Development opportunities, and specialised training;
Flexible work hours and a work from home policy;
Free parking; transportation routes, central location which is close to popular amenities;
Business casual four days per week, Jeans Fridays;
We also have an onsite BBQ and shower facilities;
Founded in 1945, CARE is a leading international humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. In over 80 countries, CARE works with the poorest communities to improve basic health and education, enhance rural livelihoods and food security, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity, help vulnerable people adapt to climate change and provide lifesaving assistance during emergencies. We place special focus on working alongside women and girls, living in poverty, because, equipped with the proper resources, women and girls have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. To learn more, visit www.care.ca
If you are someone who thrives on challenge, loves to be part of a dynamic team and you are passionate about making a difference, then this opportunity is for you and we would like to hear from you. Please apply directly at http://bit.ly/2x2boU0 before September 29 2017. Please note resumes will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and the advertisement will be removed once candidate has been identified.
CARE Canada is committed to employment equity, embraces diversity in the workplace and supports applications from all qualified applicants. Recruitment-related accommodations for persons with disabilities are available on request.