The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Risk-Proofing the Western Balkans: Empowering People to Prevent Disasters
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Situation Map
- Serbia, Russia agree to establish joint humanitarian center
- Fire experts to Macedonia
- USG Humanitarian Assistance to Southeast Europe for Wildfires & Drought
Brussels, 31 July 2007. The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia requested EU assistance to fight the fires that have been ravaging through its woodlands these last days. As the EU candidate country struggles to quell them, it has turned to the Community Mechanism for Civil Protection for support.