Indonesia: West Java Earthquake and Tsunami - Jul 2006
Most read reports
- The New Humanitarian: Philippines mulls formula donations during disasters. 30 Apr 2013
- Paras Indonesia: Indonesia: Tsunami warning system to cost $142 million. 21 Jul 2006
- USAID: Asia - Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation Programs Fact Sheet #1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2006. 30 Sep 2006
- Govt. Indonesia: Java Reconstruction Fund Progress Report 2011 - Building on Success: Effectively Responding to Multiple Disasters. 25 Oct 2011
- WAM: RCA, OIC sign agreement to sponsor 5, 000 orphans in Indonesia. 22 Oct 2011
COMPOSTELA VALLEY, 30 April 2013 (IRIN) - Health authorities in the Philippines were vigilant in keeping out infant formula donations when Typhoon Bopha hit last December, but activists are concerned the infant formula industry will succeed in pushing through legislative changes that will allow formula donations in future emergencies, making it harder to convince women in those crises to continue exclusive breastfeeding.