Tajikistan: Floods - May 2009
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UN GA: Central Emergency Response Fund - Report of the Secretary-General (A/64/327). 24 Aug 2009
- OCHA: Central Asia and South Caucasus regions: Emergencies for which Governments requested international assistance (2007 - 2012). 7 Nov 2012
- USAID: USAID/OFDA PROTECTION SECTOR UPDATE - JUNE 2010. 8 Jun 2010
- USAID: Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia Humanitarian Assistance in Review, 2000 - 2009. 13 Apr 2010
- UN RC Kyrgyzstan: How best to save lives before natural disasters?. 16 Nov 2009
At a glance
- H1N1 update
- Search and Rescue equipment for CoES
- 25 villages of Zeravshan reduce disaster risk
- Donation of medicines worth $6.6 million
- $ 13.5 million for fast.-track education
- Rapid Response Team re-launched
Both H1N1 and seasonal flu have been identified in Tajikistan in recent weeks.
At a glance
- Preparing for H1N1 in Tajikistan
- Over $400,000 for housing in Khuroson
- Cash, food and in-kind aid for 716 families
- Donations by Slovakia and Sri Lanka
- Disaster Risk Reduction in Central Asia
Preparing for H1N1 in Tajikistan
The Tajik Ministry of Health has confirmed 8 cases of H1N1 influenza so far; it is estimated that many more cases go unreported.
This Food Security Bulletin presents the results of the third round of the Food Security Monitoring System (FSMS) conducted in May 2009.
Analyses of trends were based on the Emergency Food Security Assessment (April 2008) and builds on the first (October 2008) and second (January 2009) rounds of the FSMS.