Cambodia: Floods - Aug 2002
Most read reports
- USAID: USAID/OFDA Asia Disaster preparedness and mitigation programs fact sheet #1. 27 Mar 2003
- Govt. Cambodia: Cambodia: Disaster Situation Report 01-17 Aug 2002. 17 Aug 2002
- Mekong River Commission: Mekong River Flood Warning & Forecasting - Overview. 27 Aug 2002
- IFRC: Southeast Asian countries continue to suffer from floods. 9 Sep 2002
- Reuters: Indochina floods kill 43, make thousands homeless. 30 Aug 2002
Severe flooding and torrential rains are affecting families in parts of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. At least 44 people have died from the flooding in Vietnam in the past month. People are not only vulnerable to being swept away by the flooding, but are also at risk of disease and may lose crops and food security for the near future.