Central African Republic: Floods - Jan 2000
Most read reports
- WHO: Health Action in Crises Monthly Report Sep 2004. 30 Sep 2004
- OCHA: Central African Republic - Floods OCHA Situation Report No. 1. 4 Jan 2000
- TNH: Bulletin hebdomadaire d'information 1 pour l'Afrique Centrale et de l'Est. 7 Jan 2000
- IFRC: Central Africa Appeal No. 01.06.2000 Situation Report No. 1. 14 Jun 2000
- IFRC: Central Africa: Regional programmes Situation Report No. 2. 21 Feb 2000
DISCLAIMER: The following is a non-exhaustive selection of health-related events For a list of acronyms, please see the last page of this and WHO actions undertaken during the stated period in specific countries in update. which populations are experiencing crisis conditions. This has been compiled by WHO/Health Action in Crises (HAC/HQ), in consultation with relevant Country and Regional Offices.
Despite constraints with human resources, the Federation's Regional Delegation in Yaoundé carried out many of the planned programmes of assistance. Some activities, however, had to be postponed to the second half of the year due to funding limitations. The Regional Delegation has placed an emphasis on increasing the Federation's visibility in the region, particularly in the areas of communications and external relations.
Appeal no. 01.07/99
Bureau de Coordination des Affaires Humanitaires - IRIN
Pour l'Afrique Centrale et de l'Est
Tél: +254 2 622 147
Fax: + 254 2 622 129
Central African Republic - Floods
OCHA Situation Report No. 1