Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- The Political Economy of Disaster Preparedness and Risk Reduction in Pakistan
- Central Emergency Response Fund - Report of the Secretary-General (A/64/327)
- Pakistan Floods - Historical Natural Disaster Events (as of 21 Jul 2011)
- International cooperation on humanitarian assistance in the field of natural disasters, from relief to development - Report of the UN SG (A/64/331)
- Strengthening of the coordination of emergency humanitarian assistance of the UN: Report of the UN SG (A/64/84-E/2009/87)
This summary document provides information about Office of Inspector General (OIG) oversight activities in Pakistan and Afghanistan since fiscal year 2003.
OIG has strengthened its focus in Pakistan since the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) reopened its mission in 2002. OIG has been providing oversight of USAID activities in Afghanistan since 2002 as well.