Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Central Emergency Response Fund - Report of the Secretary-General (A/64/327)
- Pakistan Floods - Historical Natural Disaster Events (as of 21 Jul 2011)
- The Political Economy of Disaster Preparedness and Risk Reduction in Pakistan
- International cooperation on humanitarian assistance in the field of natural disasters, from relief to development - Report of the UN SG (A/64/331)
- Overview of earthquake affected districts of Ziarat & Quetta, Balochistan Province, Pakistan (as of 12 Dec 2008)
ISLAMABAD (NOVEMBER 20, 2008): The European Commission has released a grant of € 11.95 million (Rs. 1.22 Billion) to the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for reconstruction of Government middle schools in the earthquake affected districts of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK).
The amount will be used in the Education component of the Earthquake Emergency Assistance Project (EEAP).