- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- GIEWS Country Brief Zambia 12-December-2018
- Climate-proofing livelihoods: Alternative agricultural approaches in Zambia
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak Lusaka - Emergency Plan of Action Final Report (MDRZM011)
- Cholera – Zambia: Disease Outbreak News, 11 December 2017
GOVERNMENT has evacuated five landmine victims, including two elderly women and a pupil, from Chavuma District to Lusaka for specialist treatment at the cost of about K25 million.
Community Development, Mother and Child Health Deputy Minister, Jean Kapata arrived with the five at Kenneth Kaunda International Airportyesterday around 11:00 hours aboard a Super King Air B200 plane chartered by Meanwood chairperson, Robinson Zulu.
Steven Nguvulo, Nelson Kawele, Richard Kamawe, Lwinie Kawina and Nyachipango Kahalu, each lost a leg after they stepped on landmines.