- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Most read (last 30 days)
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak Lusaka - Emergency Plan of Action Final Report (MDRZM011)
- Zambia Price Bulletin, June 2018
- WFP Zambia Country Brief, May 2018
- Statement by the UNHCR Representative, Ms. Pierrine Aylara, on the Occasion of the Commemoration of World Refugee Day, 20th June, 2018
- DFID Zambia Profile: July 2018
May 15, 2008, Montreal- Development and Peace is working with the Canadian Foodgrains Bank to send $500,000 to partner Caritas Zambia following extensive flooding in the country. The project will provide direct assistance to 24,000 Zambians by distributing locally bought food and providing seeds, fertilizer, equipment and training to local farmers.
A very heavy rainy season from December to January has destroyed crops, livestock and homes, affecting nearly half a million Zambians.
Montréal, le 20 décembre 2002 - DÉVELOPPEMENT ET PAIX vient d'acheminer une nouvelle somme de 30 000 $ aux victimes de la famine en Afrique australe.
TORONTO / July 3, 2002 - As it always does when major disasters occur anywhere in the world, the Canadian Catholic Organization for DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE is accepting donations to aid an estimated 13 million famine victims in Southern Africa.