- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2007
Most read (last 30 days)
- As 12,000+ Congolese flee to Zambia, aid funds dry to trickle
- Cost-benefit analysis for climate change adaptation in agriculture in Zambia
- Cholera – Zambia: Disease Outbreak News, 11 December 2017
- EIB broadens support for water infrastructure in Zambia
- Government assures the host community that no one will be displaced as Congolese are relocated to the new refugee settlement in Nchelenge
May 15, 2008, Montreal- Development and Peace is working with the Canadian Foodgrains Bank to send $500,000 to partner Caritas Zambia following extensive flooding in the country. The project will provide direct assistance to 24,000 Zambians by distributing locally bought food and providing seeds, fertilizer, equipment and training to local farmers.
A very heavy rainy season from December to January has destroyed crops, livestock and homes, affecting nearly half a million Zambians.
Montréal, le 20 décembre 2002 - DÉVELOPPEMENT ET PAIX vient d'acheminer une nouvelle somme de 30 000 $ aux victimes de la famine en Afrique australe.
TORONTO / July 3, 2002 - As it always does when major disasters occur anywhere in the world, the Canadian Catholic Organization for DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE is accepting donations to aid an estimated 13 million famine victims in Southern Africa.