- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2007
Part One - BACKGROUND
1.1.1. This paper provides background to the ALNAP Key Messages sheet (KMS) - A Comparative study of After Action Reviews in the context of the Southern Africa Crisis.
The aim of the KMS was to 'distil' out the essential elements of After Action Review (AAR) good practice as demonstrated by humanitarian agencies engaged in emergency response to the Southern Africa famine crisis. The KMS provides good practice guidance on the effective design and use of AAR processes.