- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
- Zambia shuts down all schools to combat cholera outbreak
- CMMB Responds to the Cholera Outbreak in Lusaka, Zambia
- Zambia staple maize market fundamentals (October 2017)
- IOM Supports Construction of Protective Shelter for Vulnerable Migrants in Zambia
Baptist World Aid has reissued its appeal to assist those suffering from the drought in Southern Africa.
- Our people are forced to eat roots and
- Mothers are being forced to scrabble
in the dirt to find roots, and pluck any leaves from the trees, to find
some way of feeding their children!
- Maize is being eaten green from the
stalk, meaning that it has gone by harvest time!
- Women will trade anything to get food
for their families, including their bodies.