- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- WHO supports the Ministry of Health to train provincial and district health promotion officers in emergency risk communication
- Zambia heightens its capacity for preventing and responding to the threat of an outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak Lusaka - Emergency Plan of Action Final Report (MDRZM011)
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
- Cholera – Zambia: Disease Outbreak News, 11 December 2017
Nineteen (19) new cholera cases have been recorded while 41 patients are currently under admission.
The new cases are; Chipata Compound (10 cases), Kanyama (6) and Matero (3) Current admission are Chipata Compound (13), Kanyama (12) and Matero (16) Cumulative cases; Chpata (129), Kanyama (113), Bauleni (1), Chawama (3) and Matero (17).
The cumulative number of Cholera cases has since increased to 263 from the time the disease broke out in Lusaka.