- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Conserving Africa’s Precious Resource Base While Fighting Hunger
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak Lusaka - Emergency Plan of Action Final Report (MDRZM011)
- Cholera – Zambia: Disease Outbreak News, 11 December 2017
- New Zambia settlement gives refugees and hosts a chance to prosper
Nineteen (19) new cholera cases have been recorded while 41 patients are currently under admission.
The new cases are; Chipata Compound (10 cases), Kanyama (6) and Matero (3) Current admission are Chipata Compound (13), Kanyama (12) and Matero (16) Cumulative cases; Chpata (129), Kanyama (113), Bauleni (1), Chawama (3) and Matero (17).
The cumulative number of Cholera cases has since increased to 263 from the time the disease broke out in Lusaka.