- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Focus on Zambia, a new country report launched at the second Parliamentary Forum on Malaria on June 14 in Lusaka, shows that Zambia's increased efforts to control malaria are generating concrete results. Authored by the Zambian Ministry of Health and produced by the Roll Back Malaria Partnership, the report finds that scaling up malaria interventions has saved the lives of an estimated 33,000 children under five since 2001, with overall child mortality dropping by 29% between 2001/2002 and 2007.
DAKAR, Senegal, 4 November 2010 - Senegal's malaria control efforts have enabled the country to significantly reduce malaria-related morbidity and mortality, according to Focus on Senegal, a report released today by the National Malaria Control Program (NMCP) as part of the Roll Back Malaria Partnership (RBM) Progress and Impact series.
Senegal's health minister, the Honourable Modou Diagne Fada, summarized the results as follows: "Senegal's northern areas could be malaria-free in the next …