- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2007
Most read (last 30 days)
- As 12,000+ Congolese flee to Zambia, aid funds dry to trickle
- Cholera – Zambia: Disease Outbreak News, 11 December 2017
- EIB broadens support for water infrastructure in Zambia
- Government assures the host community that no one will be displaced as Congolese are relocated to the new refugee settlement in Nchelenge
- WHO donates cholera kits to support the cholera outbreak response in the country
(Portland, Ore. - May 14, 2009) Since May 1, Medical Teams International has sent seven shipments valued at $12.7 million in medicines and medical supplies going to help people in Honduras, Cameroon, Paraguay, Zambia and Moldova.
Five shipments are headed to Honduras, Cameroon, Paraguay, Zambia and Moldova. The other two shipments will be distributed through medical missions and pharmacies; Christian Aid Ministry in Ohio and Kingsway Charities in Virginia.
These shipments are used in a variety of ways.