- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Bulletin: Cholera and AWD Outbreaks in Eastern and Southern Africa, Regional Update for 2018 - as of 18 February 2018
- Zambia is not a permanent home for Rwandan refugees, President Lungu says
- Zambia takes the keys away from 'drivers' of deforestation
- United Nations led partnership together with the Green Climate Fund to support nearly 1 million farmers in Zambia
- Relocation to Mantapala gives refugees a sigh of relief
(Portland, Ore. - May 14, 2009) Since May 1, Medical Teams International has sent seven shipments valued at $12.7 million in medicines and medical supplies going to help people in Honduras, Cameroon, Paraguay, Zambia and Moldova.
Five shipments are headed to Honduras, Cameroon, Paraguay, Zambia and Moldova. The other two shipments will be distributed through medical missions and pharmacies; Christian Aid Ministry in Ohio and Kingsway Charities in Virginia.
These shipments are used in a variety of ways.