- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2007
Most read (last 30 days)
- As 12,000+ Congolese flee to Zambia, aid funds dry to trickle
- Cost-benefit analysis for climate change adaptation in agriculture in Zambia
- Cholera – Zambia: Disease Outbreak News, 11 December 2017
- EIB broadens support for water infrastructure in Zambia
- Government assures the host community that no one will be displaced as Congolese are relocated to the new refugee settlement in Nchelenge
Lilongwe, December 5; Over 1000 from a total of 100, 000 metric tons of maize purchased from Zambia for food insecurity response has arrived in Malawi.
The maize is being stored in Admarc warehouses and will be distributed in the central and northern region Admarc depots for sale.
The corporation’s Chief Executive Officer, Foster Mulumbe said the process of transporting the maize is going on smoothly.