- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Bulletin: Cholera and AWD Outbreaks in Eastern and Southern Africa, Regional Update for 2018 - as of 18 February 2018
- Zambia is not a permanent home for Rwandan refugees, President Lungu says
- Zambia takes the keys away from 'drivers' of deforestation
- United Nations led partnership together with the Green Climate Fund to support nearly 1 million farmers in Zambia
- Relocation to Mantapala gives refugees a sigh of relief
Lilongwe, December 5; Over 1000 from a total of 100, 000 metric tons of maize purchased from Zambia for food insecurity response has arrived in Malawi.
The maize is being stored in Admarc warehouses and will be distributed in the central and northern region Admarc depots for sale.
The corporation’s Chief Executive Officer, Foster Mulumbe said the process of transporting the maize is going on smoothly.