- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Zambia and partners appeal for over US$74.2m to address critical needs of Congolese refugees
- Zambia grants Temporal Residency permits to over 1,400 former Rwandan refugees
- Zambia is stepping up efforts for a climate-resilient future
- Zambia: Refugees and Asylum Seekers from Democratic Republic of Congo in Zambia (Countrywide) 27th May 2018
- Resilience in Zambia: Impact evaluation of the 'Citizen Participation in Adaptation to Climate Change' project
Zambia's, Roll Back Malaria campaign will now gain the support of government, international donors and the nongovernmental organisations, (NGO) in their fight against Malaria.
The aim is to reduce malaria deaths by 75 percent within the following three years in order the break the deadly circle that claims so many people's lives.
The initiative, Malaria Control and Evaluation Partnership in Africa (MACEPA), will act as an example for other countries in the region to refer to or indeed to follow.
International donors include the World Bank, Tuberculosis and Malaria, the …