- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- New Zambia settlement gives refugees and hosts a chance to prosper
- WHO and CDC support the Ministry of Health to strengthen capacity for detection, investigation and response to Ebola Virus Disease in districts bordering the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Paddling to school in Zambia
- Deported from Zambia, former Rwandan refugees choose to stay
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
The Alliance for Children Everywhere (ACE), a Stop Hunger Now in-country partner in Zambia, Africa, operates two rescue homes for abandoned infants, orphans and young children in crisis. ACE provides assistance to extended families, advocates for adoption, provides infant formula to babies at risk of abandonment or starvation, and offers free Christian education to children who cannot attend school due to family poverty.
Rev. Ray Buchanan will be spending 15 days traveling through Central and Southern Africa in September. The main focus of the trip is to monitor hunger relief projects supported by Stop Hunger Now and to assess new program opportunities. During his visit, Buchanan will have the opportunity to meet with leaders and organizations working for reconciliation and peace in several African nations.
Raleigh, NC- Stop Hunger Now, a non-profit 501(c)(3) international relief organization based in Raleigh, NC, has begun relief efforts in Southern Africa. Working through partner agencies, aid is already reaching the malnourished and starving. This August, Ray Buchanan, President of Stop Hunger Now visited Southern Africa where thirteen million people are on the brink of starvation.