- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
This report paints a vivid picture of the water and sanitation needs of individuals and households affected by HIV/AIDS in Zambia. These needs are particular in terms of access, quantity of water and design of facilities. About 40 million people are infected by the virus around the world , and this number must be multiplied greatly to count all those affected. However, water and sanitation facilities and services are grossly lacking in both rural and urban areas of Africa and Asia.
This report documents the findings of Local Voices, a six month qualitative research project that provided HIV orphans, vulnerable children and their carers with the opportunity to discuss and document the difficulties they face providing food, water and healthcare for their families.