- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Bulletin: Cholera and AWD Outbreaks in Eastern and Southern Africa, Regional Update for 2018 - as of 2 February 2018
- Zambia: Agriculture Assessment Western Province, Zambia, August 2017
- Some Zambia schools reopen, others stay shut after cholera outbreak
- European Union team visits Kenani transit centre and Mantapala refugee settlement in Zambia
- Village Savings: Helping Small Farmers Weather Climate Shocks
Lusaka, Zambia, 25 November 2017 (ECA) – The Zambian Government has urged families to take the lead role in curbing gender-based violence (GBV).
Minister of Gender, Victoria Kalima said the Church and traditional leaders should fully engage families to change the negative attitudes towards GBV at family level.
Meeting of the Committee of Experts of the 2nd Joint Annual Meetings of the AU Conference of Ministers of Economy and Finance and ECA Conference of Ministers of Finance, Planning and Economic Development
Une révolution verte en Afrique
Révolution verte: le cas de l'Ouganda
Par Alex Tindimubona et Jacques Hamel
Le triangle de Luwero, au centre de l'Ouganda, est une zone qui a été dévastée par la guerre dans les années 80.