- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
We begin by extending our condolences to Mimidoo Achakpa of the IANSA Women's Network - Nigeria following the death of her son Charles Lubem Abaagu. He was shot and killed by armed robbers in a car-jacking on 4 September 2011. Our deep sympathy goes out to Mimidoo and family and friends.
Please send your message of solidarity to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will forward it to Mimidoo.