- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- New Zambia settlement gives refugees and hosts a chance to prosper
- WHO and CDC support the Ministry of Health to strengthen capacity for detection, investigation and response to Ebola Virus Disease in districts bordering the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Deported from Zambia, former Rwandan refugees choose to stay
- Paddling to school in Zambia
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
Highlights from this issue:
- Can cell phones transform the role of CHWs in the health system?
- Can the levonorgestrel intrauterine system be successfully introduced through mobile outreach in sub-Saharan Africa?
- How can we improve malaria in pregnancy programs?
- Can non-physicians safely perform adult medical male circumcision?
- How did Marie Stopes International scale up delivery of contraceptive implants in sub-Saharan Africa?
- What was the impact on the health system of a meningococcal vaccine campaign?