- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Bulletin: Cholera and AWD Outbreaks in Eastern and Southern Africa, Regional Update for 2018 - as of 2 February 2018
- Zambia: Agriculture Assessment Western Province, Zambia, August 2017
- Some Zambia schools reopen, others stay shut after cholera outbreak
- Zambia says it is on verge of containing cholera outbreak
- European Union team visits Kenani transit centre and Mantapala refugee settlement in Zambia
Highlights from this issue:
- Can cell phones transform the role of CHWs in the health system?
- Can the levonorgestrel intrauterine system be successfully introduced through mobile outreach in sub-Saharan Africa?
- How can we improve malaria in pregnancy programs?
- Can non-physicians safely perform adult medical male circumcision?
- How did Marie Stopes International scale up delivery of contraceptive implants in sub-Saharan Africa?
- What was the impact on the health system of a meningococcal vaccine campaign?