- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2007
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Pretoria/Brussels, 16 December 2008: A possible route to end Zimbabwe's nightmare is to quickly establish a non-partisan transitional administration to prepare for new presidential elections in eighteen months and address the disastrous humanitarian and economic conditions now facing the country.
Ending Zimbabwe's Nightmare: A Possible Way Forward, the latest report from the International Crisis Group, argues that the inter-party negotiations to implement a power-sharing government under the Global Political …
Africa Briefing N°56 - 16 December 2008
The inter-party negotiations that have sought to end Zimbabwe's political, economic and now full-blown humanitarian crisis following the fraudulent June 2008 presidential election run-off are hopelessly deadlocked.