- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Most read (last 30 days)
WASHINGTON, D.C., July 13, 2015 – Peace Corps volunteer Nicole Nation of Lilburn, Georgia, is improving healthcare for more than 15,000 members of her community by increasing the number of staff at the local health clinic. The new staff members will expand access to critical services including vaccinations, antenatal care, growth monitoring and HIV treatment methods in a country where one in eight individuals live with HIV/AIDS.
WASHINGTON, D.C., July 14, 2004 – As international and national organizations are beginning to recognize the need for programs to fight the global HIV/AIDS pandemic, the Peace Corps continues to build on nearly a decade of experience in HIV/AIDS education and prevention through increased funding levels.