- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
In a high-security building in Kampala, Uganda, a man leads a group of sleuths investigating a potential killer. While they may go about their work with the meticulousness of police detectives, they are actually a different type of investigator. Professor Moses Joloba, Director of Uganda's Supranational Reference Laboratory, leads his team to pursue TB – the world’s leading killer among infectious diseases. The disease killed more than 1.6 million people around the world in 2017.
Kampala, 3 March 2015 — Climate stresses and limited adaptive capacity are increasing Africa´s vulnerability to climate change. For example, Uganda currently is exposed to impacts of climate change as a large majority of its total population is dependent economically on rain-fed agriculture.