- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Most read (last 30 days)
Trócaire director Justin Kilcullen said the organisation deeply regrets that it will be forced to pull out of nine countries over the next 18 months due to the series of cuts to the overseas aid budget made by the Irish government in recent months and a fall off in public donations. The agency will end its work in Brazil, Tanzania, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Haiti before the end of this year and in Zambia, Nigeria, Peru and Indonesia by next year.
Next year, Trócaire's office in Angola will also be closed and the work managed from Mozambique.