- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Most read reports
- UNICEF Zambia Humanitarian Situation Report – Reporting Period January-June 2018
- WFP Zambia Country Brief, June 2018
- Zambia: Population movement - Emergency Plan of Action Operation (MDRZM010)
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
- Zambia grants Temporal Residency permits to over 1,400 former Rwandan refugees
- Tel Aviv says it has dropped its months-long plans to expel thousands of migrants who cross into the country through Egypt’s Sinai desert.
- The move is said to have been taken after Uganda, which had indicated a willingness to take in 500 of them, “took too long” in acceding to Tel Aviv’s request.
- Zambia and two other African countries are on Israel’s radar in its new plan for voluntary deportations.
By ALLAN OLINGO
A United Nations expert panel today completed its review of efforts by Zambia and Israel to implement a key international treaty against torture, recommending that both countries improve certain procedures to be more in line with the accord's provisions.