- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Oct 2017
- Southern Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Jan 2017
- Zambia: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2016
- Southern Africa: Food Insecurity - 2015-2017
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2015
- Zambia: Floods - Jan 2013
- Southern Africa: Floods - Jan 2011
- Southern Africa: Floods - Mar 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Southern Africa: Floods - Dec 2008
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- New Zambia settlement gives refugees and hosts a chance to prosper
- WHO and CDC support the Ministry of Health to strengthen capacity for detection, investigation and response to Ebola Virus Disease in districts bordering the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Paddling to school in Zambia
- Deported from Zambia, former Rwandan refugees choose to stay
- WHO supports the immunization of 1 million people against cholera in Zambia
Ron Redmond - Media Relations
LUANDA, Angola, November 28 (UNHCR) -- Angola and the UN refugee agency today signed separate agreements with Namibia and Zambia under a programme for the voluntary return of 450,000 Angolan refugees in southern Africa.
This is a summary of what was said by the UNHCR spokesperson at today's Palais des Nations press briefing in Geneva.
LUSAKA, Zambia (UNHCR) - Twelve-year-old Angolan refugee Jeraldo Nundu-Jil can't stop singing the praises of Italy. In May, she travelled there as part of a 30-member children's choir from Nangweshi camp in Western Zambia to perform in the "Pavarotti and Friends for Angola" concert.